5 effective CRM-solutions for service automation
Exclusive client experience, formed on the basis of an ideal service, has become a key competitive advantage in the world ruled by consumers. Below you will find a selection of CRM solutions that will help automate customer service processes and bring them to perfection.
Strong and reliable companies are characterized by high business standards – defect-free production, high product quality and punctual deliveries. To offer the customer a product that meets his needs at a price that satisfies his expectations is not enough. The way to his heart lies through the ideal service. Convenient registration of an order, its prompt execution, fast delivery and high-quality customer support is what forces the customer to buy from you again and again.
According to statistics, 66% of customers refuse to use the company’s services because of poor-quality service. Faced with an incompetent service, only 37% of them are ready to give a second chance to the company. This forces the companies to look more closely into their business processes, automate them in order to improve service standards, and reduce costs. We compiled a list of 5 service desk solutions that will help you organize an effective service operation.
Bpm’online is a cloud-based product for managing client requests across all communication channels, offering The manufacturer offers different packages: customer center for companies that want to automate work with client requests, and service enterprise to organize a single customer service center and internal units, taking into account ITIL recommendations. Key features of the service desk are:
- Management of the client base: the system accumulates all information about customers in one place, automatically fills profiles, stores the service history, provides a wide range of tools for segmentation and analytics of the customer base;
- Omnical communication: the integration with the mail services, telephony and the site, allows you to work with customer requests from different channels in a single window;
- Full contact center: a single operator window allows the contact center employee to work with daily tasks, process call queues, make mass communications, etc;
- History of appeals: the system automatically registers the appeals, fixes their history, systematizes and collects them in one section;
- A systematic catalog of services and products.
- Jira Service Desk
JIRA Service Desk combines an intuitive user experience for your customers with powerful SLA support, customizable queues, automated request management, and real-time reporting. The Service Desk is easy to use, simple to setup, and has everything you need for IT support and customer service.
- Zoho Desk
This web-based customer service application helps your company build stronger relationships with customers. It’s customizable, convenient to use, and cost-effective.
- Gives your team the best tools to help customers while automating frequent tasks that otherwise take up more time;
- Helps bring together employees from across departments, to give customers a truly unified customer service experience;
- Creates availability over a variety of channels—email, phone, live chat, social media, etc.;
- Allows you to customize extensively and integrate it with other apps.
Freshdesk is a cloud based solution that offers everything a business needs to deliver exceptional support. Freshdesk is affordable, and is free forever for the first three agents. Freshdesk offers all the tools companies need – robust multichannel capability, integrated game mechanics to supercharge agent productivity, smart automations and a lot more.
- Vision Helpdesk
This service desk is an all- in-one customer support help desk that allows you to manage various channels like E-mail, web-forms, Twitter, Facebook, Calls. Vision Helpdesk offers unique Customer Service Software Tools:
- Help Desk Software (Multi Channel Help Desk)
- Satellite Help Desk (Multi Brand Help Desk)
- Service Desk (ITIL / ITSM Help Desk)