Can Murray and Konta triumph this year?
The ATP and WTA tournaments for 2018 are now underway and titles are being claimed. Whilst there are still questions about Novak Djokovic’s fitness, Andy Murray’s hip recovering post operation in time for the grass court season and Serena William’s return to peak performance after maternity leave, we have displays from Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Garbine Murgurza and Johanna Konta to look forward to.
Playing on hard and clay courts during the first half of the year, the tennis elite moves to the UK in June and early July for the grass court summer tennis events including the Queen’s Club Championships from 18th to 24th June, formerly the Aegon Championships, and wonderful Wimbledon at the prestigious All England Club in London from 2nd to 15th July 2018.
Summer tennis events deliver exhilaration, excitement, jaw dropping skills and admiration. With corporate hospitality at Queen’s Club and Wimbledon, you can take your experience to another level. Enjoy the best seats courtside, exclusive tennis hospitality venues, access to legends of the sport, souvenirs, fine dining and the quintessential luxury afternoon tea of strawberries and cream.
Summer tennis events at Queen’s Club are relatively intimate and many corporate hospitality guests prefer the informality and ability to interact with other tennis hospitality guests.
Smaller events, The Boodles Challenge and The Aspall Tennis Classic, also host corporate hospitality parties.
Undeniably, Wimbledon is iconic, demands excellence and delivers a more formal, grander day out. Here, guests never fail to be impressed, how could you be disappointed at SW19?
Rain? Queen’s hospitality areas beckon and at Wimbledon, corporate hospitality and tennis hospitality package guests for Centre Court matches won’t have to suffer rain delays and soon, nor will Court 1 spectators, a roof is promised.
Entrust the best tennis hospitality firm with your corporate or private party booking. DTB Wimbledon Debentures and Hospitality and DTB Sports and Events have a range of hospitality packages to suit all tastes and budgets, can create bespoke experiences and they possess an impressive history working with the All England Club and at Queen’s Club.
The Love Fifteen package – Queen’s Club
- Official Centre Court East Stand ticket.
- Hospitality on the ground floor of the hospitality village.
- Fifteen inspired English style tapas lunch and Jamie Oliver’s take on afternoon tea.
- Informal, mixed, casual dining experience with no set table.
- Beer, specially selected wine and soft drinks throughout the day.
Debenture tickets – Wimbledon
- The debenture tickets are for the best seats around Centre Court and Court 1.
- DTB offer debenture tickets on both courts every day of the tournament in blocks of 2 or 4, subject to availability.
- A swing badge for one of the Debenture Lounge restaurants allows you to purchase a delicious lunch, strawberries and cream and a glass of wine or Pimms.
Why settle for a standard ticket when you, and your guests, can relish the delights of the sport, the world’s leading players and the best facilities?